Friday, April 29, 2011

Of Websites & Discounts

I am really sorry that our website keeps misbehaving.  2 of the 3 big crashes I can explain, today's I have no idea.  Why is our website a plain white screen?  I don't know.  I wish I did.  We're trying to get it fixed.  It's making me nuts, and I really don't need any help with that. 

When the website IS working, please know that we're applying the 25% discount on all orders, regardless of whether the code was applied or worked when you typed it in or not.  You will get the 25% off. 

Thank you so much for all your many kind words, hugs, and tears.  We're all very sorry this is happening and wish (WISH) it could be otherwise. 

1 comment:

Suzanne Showen said...

Thanks for the info. Computers seem to know how to mess up at the worst times!